What will YOU GAIN from attending this course?
- Boost your CONFIDENCE in answering SJT questions
- MAXIMISE your score and chances of getting your top-choice deanery
- TIPS on how to approach the questions
- PRACTICE plenty of questions in a group setting, with FEEDBACK from tutors
- Become familiar with KEY points from GMC guidance and the Foundation
- Programme Curriculum, which will help you answer questions in your exam
- Test how you perform under time pressure with a MOCK SJT paper
Date: Sunday 17th November 2013
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Venue: Britannia Hotel Hampstead
Primrose Hill Road
Price: £35 per student
For more information feel free to contact us by email or phone!
"Excellent, really helpful, especially working through practice questions and relating answers back to the GMC guidance and F1 person specification."
Gavin Sewell, Final year student, UCL
"Excellent course! Well designed and very high quality material. Structure works well with good opporunties for discussion. Would certainly recommend to others."
Dan Swerdlow, Final year student, UCL
"It's nice to be taught by people who actually seem to care about your development."
Final year student, UCL
"Engaging and interesting course, that definitely helped me refine my SJT approach. Thanks!"
Jeremy Eve, Final year student, UCL
"The SJT Course was great value for money. Lectures were clear and excellently communicated.. ..It has made me more confident, and I would recommend it."
Martin Edobor, Final year student, UCL
"You knew what you were talking about and clearly put a lot of time and effort into this."
Final Year Student, UCL